Download General Information PDF
The Convention Center, AT ITS OPTION, may grant the use of meeting rooms to lessee under the following conditions:
- Meeting room may be provided in such numbers as are approximately proportionate to the total amount of exhibit space used. Such rooms granted will include full set-up as specified by lessee utilizing available tables, chairs, lecterns, etc., ON A ONE TIME SET-UP BASIS. Changeovers and revised room set-ups will be charged.
- Meeting room space to be used for purposed directly related to lessee’s convention or trade show, and not assigned or sublet to commercial firms or other organizations for hospitality rooms, demonstrations, sales meetings or similar. Private purpose, such commercial firms or other organizations will be required to make independent lease agreements for space within the Convention Center.
- Meeting rooms to be assigned in consideration of other tenants and commitments by the Convention Center. The BOARD ROOMS and Salons are not included in meeting room space available. Rates for Boardrooms and Salon are specified on the Rate Schedule.
The Convention Center is designed to conduct general sessions seating in Exhibit Halls East & West. Refer to Rate Schedule for specific rates. Such special seating set-ups will be charged on the basis of $2.00 per chair.
Registration space as required by lessee and in consideration of other tenants will be provided. Registration equipment, telephones and electrical services are not included. Registration plans and space utilization MUST BE APPROVED IN ADVANCE by Convention Center Management.
SERVICE AND FACILITIES INCLUDED IN BASIC RENTAL
- Show offices allocations coincide with rental of exhibit hall and are available.
- Press facility space as required by lessee and in consideration of other tenants.
- House lighting, ventilation, heat or air conditioning as required during open times.
- ENERGY CONSERVATION is of prime concern to MIAMI AIRPORT CONVENTION CENTER and minimal light and comfort levels will be maintained during MOVE-IN AND MOVE-OUT PERIODS. Rehearsals and similar pre-event activities will be assessed a utility charge for special light and comfort level requirement.
- Janitorial service during show hours in aisles, corridors, open spaces and restrooms, plus on thorough cleaning of these same areas during non-open hours. Specific times shall be coordinated with the Event Services Department.
- Lessee responsible for removal of bulk trash, crates, pallets, packing materials, lumber, etc., PRIOR to show opening and FOLLOWING move-out.
- Convention Center Personnel DO NOT clean interior exhibit booth areas.
- Lessee responsible for cleaning carpeted aisles and lounge areas.
Special Services and Facilities Not Included in Basic Rental
Coat and Baggage Check Services may be arranged with the Convention Center’s official contractor (Please discuss with the Event Service Department).
All Food and Beverage service will be handled through the Doubletree Miami Mart Airport Hotel.
NO OUTSIDE FOOD OR BEVERAGE IS PERMITTED