When you stay at the DoubleTree by Hilton Miami Airport Convention Center you will be conveniently located to a variety of attractions! Whether you are staying with us for a conference, to explore Miami, or you need a place to sleep on your way to another destination, you will find that there is plenty to do and see.
- go see Miami’s sport teams:
- tan on the many Miami Beaches
- popular shopping at the entertaining Dolphin Mall (ask us about the $10 round trip shuttle which is available)
- shopping at the hotel visit Miami International Merchandise Mart and Miami International Merchandise Mart for over 120 stores
- have fun with the kids at Grapeland Water Park
- overnight with us while visiting South Florida
- spend the night before your cruise from the PortMiami
- enjoy nature’s art at Everglades National Park
- visit Key Largo for the day
- experience Miami Beach’s South Beach
Are there complimentary airport shuttles to and from the airport?
Shuttle Buses operate 7 days a week from 6:00 am to 11:00 pm.
The DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Miami Airport shuttle can have you at the hotel in as little as 10 minutes driving time. Look for the DoubleTree logoed Shuttle with the Cookie – it’s your Sweet Ride.
- On the Hour
- On the Half-hour
This generally means you can anticipate seeing the Shuttle 10 – 15 minutes later at the Airport depending on the number of passengers being dropped off or picked up by the shuttle.
- Proceed to baggage claim and collect your bags.
- Take the escalators/elevators up to the DEPARTURE level.
- Exit the terminal and proceed to one of the locations below
- Telephone the hotel 305-261-3800 and inform the operator of your location.
- Door # 5 D Terminal (Center Median)
- Door # 8 D Terminal (Center Median)
E, F, G Terminals
- Door # 16 Terminal F (Curbside)
- Door # 22 H Terminal (Curbside)
- Door # 24 J Terminal (Curbside)
Can I hire food trucks for my event?
No outside food or beverage is permitted.
Can I hire my own AV labor?
AVMS is the hotel’s preferred in-house Audio-Visual Company of record that will assist you in all your A/V requirements
How can I contact Miami Airport Convention Center?
You may call the main line at (305) 261-3800 during normal business hours or e-mail us at Miama_DS@Hilton.com
How do I book space?
You may call the main line at (305) 261-3800 during normal business hours to be redirected to the appropriate sales manager. Click HERE to fill out the online "Request for Proposal" form and a sales manager will be in contact with you soon.
Is catering available?
Yes, catering is available and is provided exclusively in-house by DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel. It is prohibited to bring in outside food & beverage. For more information on our catering options, please click HERE.
Is complementary WiFi Available?
Inbusiness Connections is the hotel’s preferred Internet Service Provider of record that will assist you in all your Wireless/Hardwire requirements
Is outside food and beverage permitted inside the Miami Airport Convention Center?
All Food and Beverage service is to be handled exclusively through the DoubleTree by Hilton Miami Airport Convention Center
Some exhibitors want to provide attendees with samples of food and beverages. Is that allowed?
Sampling of food items are allowed in portions no greater than 2 oz. and beverage items in portions no greater than 3 oz. in size and should be distributed by the exposition sponsoring organization or exhibitors. The samples must be manufactured, processed, or distributed by the exhibiting firms. Sampling of alcoholic beverages requires special arrangements and authorization from the facility. Please contact us (305) 261-3800.
What about shopping?
Shopping abounds here at the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Miami Airport Convention Center. Need a gift for a loved one or want to find something for your? If you are seeking Fashion, Jewelry or other accessories the Miami Merchandise Mall on the Plaza Level at the DoubleTree Hotel in Miami is a great place to start your shopping expedition. The Miami Merchandise Mall leads to the Miami international Merchandise Mart – a venue of shopping where Wholesale and Retail pricing can be found. The Miami International Merchandise Mart attracts buyers from all over the world seeking to purchase items for their retail stores.
- Over 100 just off the lobby of the DoubleTree
- Miami Merchandise Mall
- Miami International Merchandise Mart
- Wholesale and Retail Pricing
- Formal and Leisure Fashions
- Medical Spa
What hotels are closest to the Convention Center?
DoubleTree by Hilton Miami Airport and Convention Center is next to the MACC.
What about parking?
- Daily Rate: $7.00
- Overnight Rate: $10.00
- In & Out Rate: $10.00
- Daily Rate: $10.00
- Overnight Rate: $15.00